At the beginning of this week, Travis was diagnosed with the swine flu. Since neither Pax nor I had been innoculated at that point and because both of us are considered higher risk for complications from the flu, we were strongly advised by all of our doctors (PCP, OB, and pediatrician) to move out of our home for the week, leaving Travis to fend for himself. Lovely. This is another time when I am grateful that we live near our families. So, much to Paxon's delight, we spend the week at GiGi's and G-Daddy's. Truly, it was to my delight as well. I am thankful to have family that I enjoy so much.
Thanks to Tamiflu, Advil, and some TLC from a few friends who have already had the swine flu, Travis seems to be on the mend.
Note to self: When pandemic flu breaks out next year, do not wait to get vaccinated. Hand sanitizer is not enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment