Friday, March 5, 2010

Monkeys

Paxon has been a monkey lately. As in monkey see, monkey do.

The other night I was brushing my teeth while he "brushed" his in his bathroom. I noticed him watching me, then tilting his head to the side at a funny angle. Then, I caught my reflection in the mirror and realized I was doing the same thing.

We've had an influx of ladybugs on the south side of our house. This is a story for another time, but if you have suggestions to get rid of them, I'm all ears. I've been sucking them up with the vacuum. Pax has been very into this process and has been helping me hunt them. Instead of dragging the vacuum in and out of the laundry room closet each time I need it (which is 40x daily), I just stashed in temporarily behind the curtain in the kitchen. When I got home on Sunday afternoon, Pax was napping, but I found his "vacuum" stashed on the other side of the window behind the curtain.

Today, Travis was working on his bike. He flipped his bike over onto the seat and handlebars and got out his box of wrenches. Pax wanted his "bike" out too, so we opened the garage door and got his tricycle out. A moment later, I heard a crash and saw that Pax had intentionally pushed his bike over in order to work on it like daddy. He even had to go inside to get his tools "yike Daddy."

No comments:

Post a Comment