We've enjoyed a very mild summer here. With the arrival of August, it seems we're finally getting the expected heat and humidity of a summer in Tennessee. Today as we were leaving the grocery store, we could feel the heat coming of the asphalt in the parking lot. A wave of heat hit us as I opened the car door to put Pax in his car seat:
Pax: It berry (very) hot.
Me: I know, baby. I'm sorry you're hot.
Pax: This one hot. Get new car. G-Daddy get new car. Silver one. This is actually true. My parents just bought my dad a new car. Thank you Cash for Clunkers. It is silver and for the record, has swankier features than our vehicle. I do believe, however, that it would also feel hot on the inside today.
Me: I don't think we're gonna get a new car today, honey. We do not have cash for a new car or a clunker to make a great deal.
Pax: Otay, mommy. Turn on dishning.
If it's hot in your car, I hope you have dishning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment