Thursday, September 2, 2010

Livin' Large

Paxon kicks off his second year at his preschool next week. Parents' meeting last week, meet and greet with the teachers today. He loves it and is so excited to be headed back. Last week, one of the families in our new class had Pax and a few other classmates over to meet each other and play together before the school year starts.

The hosting family's daughter is named Lindsay Large. Because we have a couple of Lindsays in our life, I usually refer to this one by her first and last name... Lindsay Large. Pax had a really good time playing and as we were leaving this conversation occurred:

Pax: Mommy, I don't want to go.
Me: I know. Was it fun to play with Lindsay Large today?
Pax: Yeah. Long pause and perplexed look. Mommy, I thought she'd be... bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment