I was in graduate school at Vanderbilt when Travis and I were first married. Immediately after I graduated, Travis started graduate school at Vanderbilt Divinity School. After he graduated from seminary, he decided to pursue ordination and ended up back in school at Asbury Theological Seminary and Vanderbilt Div School again to complete some outstanding required courses. As neither Travis nor I had signed up for classes this fall, we decided it was time that Paxon started pulling his educational weight. I mean, really, how's he gonna be a genius if he doesn't start school soon (kidding, I'm KIDDING!).
His teacher, Ms. Kay (or Ms. Tay as Pax refers to her) said it was the best first day she'd ever had. The note home said that he carried 3 cars around with him all day and still managed to play with the shape sorter, vacuum cleaner, and puzzles and read a (cars) book. Sounds like a typical day for Paxon. They even convinced him to take a short nap on his little cot. Amazing what peer pressure will do to a kid!
Pax, we love you and are so proud of you, big kid!
The obligatory first-day-of-school picture complete with (cars) lunch box and Day School bag.
No comments:
Post a Comment